Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Short and Sweet

Today, of all days, was a great day. I got nothing important accomplished, and it was still a wonderful day.

To start off, I'm in love. With a band of course :)
Faded Paper Figures, my heart is yours. You have beautiful harmony, interesting instruments, and I wish you would goddamn come on tour so I could purchase a ticket to see y'all.

Small Talk - current favorite
North By North - tied for favorite, off of their first album

There are other great ones, but these are my favorite. In an earlier post I linked "Invent It All Again", and that was played on repeat until I listened to more of their music. Let's face it, all of their tracks are great! Or so I think.

Today I did NOT get a haircut (unfortunately), but Friday I will! Cat's out of the bag. Today I milled around because I had the day off. I then went to therapy, picked up my mother, went to Denver!,  took pictures, FINALLY CHANGED MY PIERCING!#@$##&%&*, (so excited), spent an hour and forty five minutes in a hair salon annotating Frankenstein, picked up Chinese food, attended the Holiday Concert for Choir, and came home!

I've been out since 1:45pm.
The Choir concert was spectacular.
My piercing looks so so so good, everything I dreamed it would be.
I am finally reaching the point I've wanted to be at, and it's taken a good number of years.
It's very worth it.

I'm really happy with how things are.
I think I have a mosquito bite on my wrist, how is that possible?
<<<<<<Seriously, look how happy I am!
I'm pointing out how happy I am so I can remember this week for a long time.
Lovelovelovelovelove

1 comment: