Thursday, April 21, 2011

An Update of Sorts

I've decided a few things. That because I'm an aspiring photographer, I should probably start posting photos. I'll do it. I also should stop posting them on facebook because of copywright issues. That too. So here's a few things since December of 2010:

I'm not going to Brooks. My opinion? 834KDFJUFH890U2439HFUISEFGH@$#^&&*(%^#!%^&*&%^#@$!@#$!@&*

I sincerely, with all my heart, wish I was. I'm going to try really hard to, but that means working full time for an entire year. Which I will do. I just need to find a full time job, buy a car, learn how to cook, update my portfolio, and stop spending money. Easy, right? Not really. What I'm truly worried about is the fact that I could fail, and then I would have wasted an entire year for nothing. I would gain experience yes, but the point of all this work is to end up going to Brooks. My parents don't want to pay a large amount in loans which would be required to send me there, so I just have to work for it.

I also want to do this as a big f*ck you to everyone who has been telling me that I can't go to Brooks from the beginning. I want to go so badly, and I'm willing to work for this. I am not giving up just because I can't go immediately. I'll graduate in time with my high school class if I go next year, because it's 4 years in 3 years. But anyways.

There's a lot going on with my life that I'm not happy about, but I'm working on changing these things. I'm working torwards being a better person, and I'm hoping to at least come out of all of this happily.

No photos for now, but until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment